Growth Marketer for Hire
Brandon helps passionate founders take their organizations to the next level of growth with modern marketing best practices. He works side-by-side with founders to develop and execute a winning marketing strategy through a mix of Content, Ad Campaigns, SEO, Email and Public Relations.
For the past decade he’s worked with startups and small businesses, from successfully acquired startups in Silicon Valley, to companies in his home state of Ohio. His PR work has landed stories in the NYtimes, CNN, NPR, WSJ and dozens of other outlets.
Prior to his career in San Francisco, Brandon led Digital Strategy at an agency working with Fortune 500 clients in Ohio, where he co-founded Startup Toledo. Since 2008 he’s consulted with for-profit, non-profit and edu organizations around the world including the US, Australia, Mexico, Hungary, and Uganda.
Past Clients Include:
– Uncollege Gap Year Program
– BarMD California Bar Exam Course
– DESIGNATION Digital Design Bootcamp
– DewGood Alkalized Water Air Well
– Kim Sin Yoga Office Yoga and Meditation
– Sol Ayurveda Ayurvedic Wellness Services
– OneSignal the leading Push Notification Software
– Coopt an E-commerce Marketing Tool
– Smart Sparrow an Adaptive Learning Technology
Brandon has been a keynote speaker at marketing conferences and he’s presented at SXSW, the American Marketing Association, Social Media Summit, and the National Conference on Student Marketing and Recruitment.
Below you can find a video of Brandon speaking at the Ed Social Media Summit in Boston.
To view the recording, hover over the playlist menu to your right and scroll down to the Social Media and Student Trends – Where are they headed? lecture.